Among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia’s Pacific region, Europe, and the Middle East. It serves 90 of the largest Fortune 500 companies.
1. Over 3 year work experience as HR administrator, especially labor management, payroll, etc...
2. High awareness of compliance
3. Work in HR outsourcing company
4. Lead a review of business process in HR
5. Well-grounded individual who can work well in a team environment and collaborate with stakeholders flexibly
6. PC skills (Excel、Power Point、Word)
7. Ability to understand, read and write both in Japanese and English
1. Knowledge of law, especially Labor Standards Act, the Civil Law, etc...
2. Lead a team of employees and/or projects
3. Work experience in HR of a global company
4. PC skill (Access)
TOEIC score 800+（need to deal with emails and Telephone conference）
This position is related to the various HR operations related to Japanese labor laws and regulations. We have opportunities to consult a lawyer and a public consultant on social and labor insurance (shakaihokenroumushi) about legal issues. By acquiring knowledge of Japanese labor laws and regulations proactively, you must contribute to the corporation compliance.
You also have opportunities to review current HR operations processes and propose and implement easier and simpler ways, cooperating with not only HRSS members but also other HR functions.