- Requirement gathering and elaboration of system integration by conversation with client users.
- Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document
* Major Stakeholders
- Internal: Account Manager, Project Manager, Development Team in Offshore, Members of BA, SE, QC
- External: Client Users (Business/IT), Contractors
- Join project planning with project manager to understand business scale for project promotion.
- Create business requirement document and/or functional specification document of insurance business system based on requirement analysis with client users, and provide their documents.
- Propose effective solutions independently.
- Examine development policy and arrangement matter for development items between supervisors in development team.
- Transfer contents of requirement documents successfully to development team.
- Control client user’s requirements and user test/implementation plans across members concerned.
- Issue fixing and change request control which pointed out by client users.
Technical capabilities and skills:
- Business/system analysis of insurance related engagements with at least 5＋ years of experience in insurance industry or IT industry
- Documentation skills for creation of business and/or system requirement definitions
- Strong communication/negotiation skills with business and/or system users at client, ability to propose solution independently at middle or large scale business system development related projects
- Verify defects for quality of documentations
- Verify outputs for quality of testing processes
- Promote user acceptance test
- Japanese communication skills across clients and members concerned, Written and Oral
- English communication, English e－mail conversation, and English documentation or report creation in business － preference
- Understanding of insurance business, system terminology
- Information gathering of business tendency in insurance market