About the role:
- As a senior Wintel Engineer, he/she should be able to analysis the root cause of incident, design the new server build－up, and propose the solution for Infrastructure issues. Also he/she should be able to guild the member for the detailed actions.
The Technical lead will:
- Cooperate with other internal/external team to handle Hardware / Midware / Application EOSL.
- Design and Hands on working of Server Building and Upgrade.
- Infrastructure operations includes Equipment, hardware and software management, monitoring, backup and restores, and documentation;
Service and support includes Incident management, Problem management, change management and configuration management;
- Service delivery includes performance reporting, capacity management, disaster recovery and business resiliency;
- Security includes security operations and access control;
- Asset management includes procurement, IT asset management, and warranties and maintenance management;
- 10+ years Experience in Wintel or Unix/Linux
- 5＋ years Experience in Wintel operation and troubleshooting
- 3＋ years Experience in Development and Building of Windows server
- Experience in Virtual Server, AD and Xen Desktop is prefer.
- Night Support or 24 H support experience