About the role:
- As an Infra Project Lead, you will lead 3－5 members to manage several Infra Projects. You will report to IO Manager and collaborate with business user and other onsite & offshore teams to ensure the highest project quality to Client.
The technical lead will:
- Project Planning includes all tasks related to the project initial planning and execution planning phases.
- Cooperate with other internal/external team to handle Hardware/ OS/ Middleware/ Application EOSL.
- Resource Management and Cost Control of Infra Projects.
- Design and Implement the Infra project solution.
- Service and support includes Incident management, Problem management, Change management and Configuration management;
Service delivery includes Performance reporting, Capacity management, Disaster recovery and Business resiliency;
- Asset management includes procurement, IT asset management, and Warranties and maintenance management;
- Virtual environment maintenance, such as Citrix Master Image Creation/Change/Deletion, SmartClient Server Configuration
- 15＋ years Experience in IT area, 10＋ years Experience in Infra area.
- 5＋ years Experience of Infra Project Manager or Leader
- Experienced in consultation to realize customer demand
- Experienced in Windows Activity Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP/File Service/Remote Desktop/Hyper－V/Backup/SNMP design/implementation/configuration
- Experienced in Virtual Desktop, Citrix XenDesktop.
- Experienced in Outsourcing environment. Can communicate with Japanese Users directly for Device Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in working with members from multiple－countries.
- Team Leader experience with 3 to 5 member