- Our clients Rates Trade Capture team is currently 60 resources globally （and growing） geographically spread across Tokyo, India, London and New York. The team builds Technology solutions for Client’s Rates offering across the globe.
- The team is made up of two core units, RTB （Run the Bank） and CTB （Change the Bank）.
- RTB is responsible for 1st and 2nd line support, operating a 24*6 Follow the Sun support model which is backed up by 3rd level escalation to the CTB development team. The team also performs release management, environment management, disaster recovery and power down co－ordination.
- CTB is responsible for mandatory and strategic project delivery for Client’s Rates offering, performing requirements gathering, design, development, testing, project management and governance. The team also provides a 3rd level escalation service to the RTB team.
Project / Service Description:
- Java developer required for Client Clearing platform. This role would involve strong real time development and object oriented skills and a proven ability to turn high level specification into high quality solutions in tight deadlines.
- Managing client clearing book of work.
- Enhancement of our clearing platform across credit and rates flow products.
- Hands on development working in a strong technical team.
- Ability to write high performance real time solutions working across teams to solve problems from to back.
- 3 key objectives critical to success of the role:
* Develop and extend server side frameworks for the Client Clearing platform.
* Business service development in close collaboration with front office and middle office.
* Strong analysis, design and communication skills.
- Java 1.7＋ including multithreading
- Spring Framework
- Object Oriented design and development
- Database skills
- Apache Camel
- Tibco RV and EMS
- UDB / Sybase knowledge
- Gemfire or other caching technology.
- Proficient level of Japanese language.
- Understanding of Rates OTC trade lifecycle including clearing.
- Markitwire knowledge.
- Experience of full project lifecycle （requirements, design, development, testing, deployment）.
- Experience working in delivering real time trading platforms.
- Agile and/or lean development methods.
- Knowledge of either Credit derivatives products.
- Confident enough to work from limited verbal specifications.
- Good interpersonal skills are required as the candidate must have the ability communicate with the business effectively to ensure that projects meet their requirements