- Working within Global Information Technology organization and the Finance Technology team we are looking for a strong senior technologist with a focus on Product Control （Finance Accounting / Trading profit and loss） system development. The successful candidate will help development of the Global Product Control platforms and work on improving / enhancing those platforms for Japan and global Finance.
- We are looking primarily for outstanding technology skills, application development in Microsoft .NET with SQL （Preferably MSSQL）. Finance accounting and/or Capital Market application experience highly desirable.
Project / Service Description:
- Implement new enhancements and maintain existing finance system platforms.
- Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing.
- Provide ‘Development” support for applications.
- Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to firm development standards.
- Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within software development.
- Ability to act quickly and precisely in fast－moving and time sensitive financial / regulatory reporting environment and multitasking.
- Ability to think logically and calmly under pressure.
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team oriented environment.
- Team player that is able to work with people across different departments, countries and regions.
- Language proficiency: English （Essential） / Japanese （preferred）
Key functions in the Liquidity & Capital will include:
- Assessment of Capital & Liquidity adequacy of the group's clients, as to ensure regulatory compliance （ICAAP, ILAA, Pillar 2）
- Providing specialist on prudential issues, operational risk, technology risk and complex products
- Ad Hoc Capital & Liquidity assistance on internal projects
- SME knowledge of either current Capital or Liquidity requirements in the banking market （BASEL II/III, ICAAP, ILAA, Pillar 2, IFPRU, non － IFPRU）
- An appreciation of Financial Accounting standards would be advantageous.
- High level projects, managerial exposure and a demonstrated interest in skill development
- Strong Quantitative finance experience
- Strong understanding of MatLab, C＃/.NET, Python, C＋＋, VBA, R etc.
- Good understanding of Database, ETL and Data mining
- Experience on any ETL tools, SYBASE IQ, Oracle, Regulatory/Treasury domain knowledge
- Experience with Data Modelling is a must
- Unix shell scripting/Any other scripting language
- Knowledgeable about database programming and performance tuning.
- Should have the willingness and appetite to grasp new skills/tools/apps
- Understanding of LCR, NSFR, CRD IV, BASEL III regulations
- Experience in Product control, covering profit and loss reporting / workflow.
- Worked in Quants development group supporting cash equities, derivatives etc. products
- Any Capital Market Product knowledge on financial instruments highly advantageous.
- Experience working with accounting systems in Banking.
- Familiar with trading environments / systems / situations.