As a Business Help Desk Specialist you will be supporting priority business customers for Japanese and internationally from a remote location. You'll gather information from customers, troubleshoot and resolve account and billing issues, and escalate cases as needed. You have problem solving experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for IT products and services.
● Provide timely resolution of client inquiries as the point of contact for Cloud Platform customers including billing, trials and cancellations
● Ask necessary questions in order identify customer issues, determine root cause and provide appropriate resolution
● Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions and improve the customer experience
● Review and improve the quality of localization in materials including online help, web sites, customer emails and notifications.
● Work in the business hours 9:00am－17:00pm JST
Required Skills & Abilities:
● Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
● Ability to prioritize and multitask work
● Excellent customer service skills
● Familiarity with Cloud technologies
● Ability to adapt to new technologies
● Ability to perform job functions under stress and pressure
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
● Self－motivated, creative, flexible
● Willing to take initiative and be accountable
● Commitment to continuous self－learning
● Commitment to document solutions and knowledge gaps as identified
● Reliability and regular attendance is essential
● Experience working on central help desk teams （preferred but not required）
● BA/BS degree preferred. 1 year of prior customer support experience, preferably in Enterprise software.
● Capability to understand the Japanese culture of business and various technologies in the Japanese customers apply
● Work experience for Japanese customers is preferred
● Excellent English spoken and written skills to provide support in English
● Business level of Japanese spoken and written skills including Kanji
● Native level Japanese, Japanese－Language Proficiency Test N1 level or equivalent communication skill is preferred.