To perform systematic business and functional analysis, ensuring that the requirements documents and objectives of the projects:
- Are accurately defined and formally validated by all stakeholders,
- Meet the Local Business needs, taking into account the consistency of the solutions from Regional and Global perspectives,
- To identify and map information requirement between the client’s internal systems and external parties i.e. Clearing House and Partner Banks.
- To schedule the projects together with the various actors （Business representatives, IT, Local operations, transversal functions）.
- To coordinate the actions and ensure a constructive partnership with IT teams as well as Business Lines.
- To organize the follow－up and the communication of the project through Project Committees, Steering Committees and ad－hoc meetings.
- To ensure the due delivery of the projects in term of scope and timeline, according to the objectives validated with the sponsors.
- To anticipate potential issues, to make sure milestones are achieved and to alert the management of any major deviance from the original plan.
- To understand and apply company's Standard methodology on change management where deemed appropriate.
Essential technical knowledge / skills:
- Project Management experience is preferred / coordination with several parties
- Good knowledge of Payment systems － Cash Management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
- Analytic, lateral thinker and result－oriented
- Self－initiative person and team player
Specific Qualifications required:
- 3＋ years Business Analyst experience with a first experience with Zengin domestic payments
- Having experience in requirement analysis, test preparation, coordination between various stakeholders. （Someone （junior） will find their interest in developing these skills.）
- IT Cash Management experience with the local clearing ”Zengin－Net”. （For the common interest of the candidate and the client, we need someone with this functional expertise.）