Get involved in direct enterprise sales and enterprise partner sales activities based on the company’s business plan, Will be responsible for the entire sales cycle for domestic and global opportunities from identifying sales opportunities and proposal creation, negotiations, order acquisition to delivery.
- Solution Sales: Work with Solution Architect to resolve customers (global financial institutions)’s business issues and prepare technology solutions.
- Propose and sell IT services including WAN. MAN, Cloud (Public and Private), data center, managed services, ISP, professional services, etc
- Work with Partners (example: IT vendors) and offshore sales staff to prepare and promote customized solutions which meet individual customers’ requirements.
- Build relationships with customers’ C level management.
- Prepare, update and report account plans and strategic territory review plans.
- Update and report sales forecast and sales pipeline based on the sales processes.
- Two-week product training is provided upon joining the company.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in selling WAN, Cloud, Data Center, application, IT service and managed service solutions to enterprise customers.
- Experience in consulting sales to Japanese mega banks and securities is preferable.
- Business level English skill is preferable.
What we offer:
- We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff.
- Work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers