As a Technical Solutions Representative （Developer Profile）, you will provide support for Cloud
Platform products, solutions and APIs, including App Engine, BigQuery and Cloud Storage. You will provide
technical assistance and developer support as part of a global support organization.
You will also work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
The Enterprise team helps companies seamlessly make the switch to products and supports them along the way.
You swiftly problem－solve technical issues for customers to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative and innovative.
● Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs
● Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as
well as customers to implement effective solutions
● Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products
● Provide assistance and guidance to users and developers through email, phone, chat, and public
● 3 years of industry experience in software development, systems integration or systems engineering.
● Willingness to undergo a government background check to obtain clearance to work with government clients
● Ability to read and understand code and able to write code samples to reproduce customer issues
● Strong troubleshooting skills including the ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
● Familiarity with web protocols （HTTP, TLS, etc.）
● Familiarity with SQL （any dialect）
● Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public－facing documentation （Google
Developers, StackOverflow, etc.）
● A strong sense of business ownership and customer focus
● ＋3~5 year work experience to support the Japanese Enterprise businesses
● Penchant for outstanding customer service, owns solving the customer's problems, solution
oriented and high productivity
● Capability to understand the Japanese culture of business and various technologies in the Japanese
● Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills （providing the workarounds to mitigate the
impact of the issues.）
● Capability to handle complex cases and lead technical knowledge transfer to the team
● Capability to understand and summarize the core of the problem in English
● Excellent writing, reading and verbal communication skills in English to escalate the issues to the
● TOEIC Level English with a score of 750 and above or equivalent communication skills （TOEIC score
800 within one year）
● Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in Japanese to communicate with Japanese
premium customers and partners logically. JLPT N1.
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
● Experience with Platform－as－a－Service （PaaS）
● Familiarity with parallel/distributed computing （NoSQL, MapReduce, etc）
● Familiarity with modern API technologies
● Familiarity with cloud computing
● Network administration and troubleshooting skills with good understanding of Linux system