The Project Manager’s role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s projects through industry best practices to its customers.
In this position, you will be in charge of a team delivering innovative business and IT consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration around Enterprise Data Management solutions. You will leverage your project management and leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. This will enable unique career opportunities, and equip you with a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals across multiple regions and cultures.
Position is based in Tokyo.
• Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
• As a Project Manager you will support and deliver large, complex client engagements from offshore through coordination between Onsite/Offshore team
• Drive the preparation of a clear ＆ detailed timetable with pre－defined tasks specific to Projects
• Plan, organize, integrate, measure and control project tasks to fulfill delivery requirement（s） regarding cost, performance, and schedule
• Develop, generate, and update an integrated project plan and schedule using Project Management Tools
• Lead each phase to ensure milestones are achieved with special attention to the testing phase
• Monitor and track program budgets for financial management reporting to PMO
• Perform project financial management activities validating project team member time sheets
• Perform issue management and risk management processes for the project, drive issue resolution at all levels and escalate as necessary
• Prepare required reports, briefings and summaries detailing project activities
• Project Documentation and Training: ensure all needed documentation on the project is well prepared with the appropriate level of detail; and work collaboratively with training lead to ensure material development and delivery is appropriate for the audience
• Minimum 10 years SAP experience; 4＋ years of project management activities
• Mandatory exposure to SAP Implementation and Support Projects. Preferably experience in SAP EPM Projects
• Developing and executing project plans, and implementing project controls and quality assurance of teams of expert resources
• Previous SAP project management experience with ASAP methodology is required
• Project Management certification （Prince 2, PMP） preferred but not required
• Strong skills ＆ knowledge of SAP
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical and business focused communications
Desired qualifications include:
• Advanced analytical and problem－solving skills
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self－starting attitude