Looking for a Corporate Communications Specialist who will support both internal and external communication efforts.
Strong English writing skill – e.g. executive messaging, press releases and Intranet stories, etc. - is the top priority for this position. To meet this need, a native-level English speaker is required to support/work closely with the head of internal communications, who is currently the only native English speaker and the sole executive message writer, English proofreader, and English editor.
This role also requires working with international media and Japanese media to some extent.
In this area, he/she will be working closely with the Media Relations team.
Responsibilities include developing and implementing various day-to-day communications, as well as developing ongoing content that informs, inspires and engages key stakeholders across multiple geographies. The specialist must be a team player who works collaboratively to develop a network of strong relationships in order to create thoughtful, inclusive communications.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop and deploy communication plans that strategically communicate the company’s priorities.
* Research, write, edit and post compelling content in multiple formats for internal and external channels.
* Identify and implement opportunities to enrich engagement through company events, award ceremonies, town halls and other experiential opportunities.
* Measure effectiveness of communication materials and offer solutions for improvement.
* Identify and implement new and innovative communication ideas.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 3-5 years of journalism, public relations or corporate communications-related experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational interpersonal skills
* Ability to simplify highly technical messaging into clear, actionable deliverables
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, deadlines and high-volume, detailed work within a fast-paced environment
* Able to work well within a collaborative team
* A strong working knowledge of traditional and emerging media and content platforms
* Knowledge of SharePoint publishing a plus
* Familiarity with Adobe applications a plus