1.Understand the requirements from the Customer and able to design , configure and deployment of all Unified Communications infrastructure
2. Able to support them if they need any clarification on the solution/product. Recommend them the right version suitable for upgrade for the products.
3.Need to discuss with Product dev team if needed and respond to the customer
4. Perform infrastructure system maintenance, upgrades and migrations.
Certifications and Technology
• CCNP Collaboration
• CCIE Collaboration
• Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video（CTCOLLAB）
• Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video（CIPTV）
• Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications（CAPPS）
1. Cisco Unified Communications Manager （CUCM）, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express （CUCME）
2. Video product , like CMS, express way, or video end point is integrated with CUCM.
3. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise （UCCE） preferred, not mandatory
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to understand Customer Reference Documents （CRD） and come up with Low Level Design （LLD） and HLD based on requirements.
2. Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
3. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
4. Ability to do documentation in Japanese Language － Business（Negotiation）
5. Native Japanese needed － Writing/Speaking/ Scheduling meeting with Customers