Role and Responsibilities
• Building architecture views and preparing solution architecture documents
• Taking technology decisions, assisting in technology evaluation, making business cases for technology decisions
• Providing vital solutions to the client by carrying out Enterprise/Technology Architecture Planning, Scoping and Estimating, Data Modeling, planning High Availability and low Failover Applications, Logical Architecture Design, Performance / Capacity Planning
• Interacting with client to gather relevant technical information required for conceptualizing solutions
• Helping customer to establish technology standards, cross－product technology and design compliance.
• Staying abreast with the upcoming technologies and its utilization for all possible innovations
• 5 years of experience in architecting/designing systems for large development projects
• In－depth experience of architecting integrated systems in the Life insurance domain（Preferred）, estimation models, dependency management, inter group co－ordination and DevOps toolsets
• Proven knowledge of requirements to design conversion using Object Oriented Architecture and Design, Design Patterns, systems integration methodologies （MUST）
• Good understanding of JS framework （React） and peripheral technologies （Node.js, etc.）
• Good understanding of concepts and configurations about Docker/Container bases and virtualization
• Having experiences projects in the areas of enterprise Java application development with hands－on experiences for Application Server, IBM MQ、Oracle Database.
• Having experiences of at least one project in the areas of ESB IBM Integration Bus or similar products, and ETL Informatica PowerCenter or similar products, in addition to development project of technology integration of the same.
• Having project experiences in the areas of Linux/Unix environments so that he/she can join discussion on basic command and utilities.
• TOGAF certification （Desired）
Any bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, preferably in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any other related study or experiences.