• Execute a penetration testing and/or an application security assessment by oneself or under a team lead.
• Propose Threat ＆ Vulnerability Management solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of standardized and customized services.
• Minimum 3 （Preferably 5） years of ”hands on” Penetration Testing Experience with Web, Mobile applications and Network Infrastructure.
• Strong expertise with common Penetration Testing Tools. Like NMap, Nessus, Metasploit, WireShark, Burp Suite, and TCP Dump.
• Required certification: OSCP or SANS GWAPT/ GPEN or equivalent.
• Ability to perform source code review （optional）
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts, Reverse Engineering and secure coding principles will be added advantage.
• Ability to document and present the penetration testing reports including recommendations to fix.
• Understanding of any one Penetration Testing standards such as OSSTMM or OWASP.
• Business level written and verbal communication both in Japanese and in English.