We are looking for you to be our next Monetization Manager master mind to join our incredible monetization team！
The Monetization Manager is responsible for managing all the players that have ever joined our games across different segments according to their motivation and behaviors.
Developing a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features and marketing tools in addition to coming up with exciting new innovative ideas and communicating it to millions of players.
You will own Revenue and DAU KPIs and will plan and execute monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage the players to stay, play and pay aligned with the retention monetization KPIs targets.
You will develop daily promotional plans and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development of all communication channels, operational launch of the campaign, QA at launch, monitoring its results and reacting accordingly and analyzing it, all while working closely with the creative team, operations team, product owners and BA team.
Monetization Manager works closely with the Monetization, Analysis and other internal groups to both help design and manage in game/in app purchase programs and pricing. Monetization Manager will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of both premium and freemium game consumer behavior and business models.
• Involved in developing and execution of studio business strategies.
• Design the day to day pricing schemes for the company's promotions.
• Provide analysis and recommendations to drive the optimization of revenue, specifically in－game revenue.
• Collaborate on acquisition and retention efforts to ensure focus on high life time value customer segments.
• Finding new monetization opportunities in new products, offerings or partners.
• Continually testing, innovating and iterating on on－going programs.
• Providing insight and leadership for monetization efforts based on quantitative analysis.
• Working directly with the R＆D team on optimizing and improving the game.
• Build a retention and Monetization strategy for Japanese Market and implementing it.
• Creation, management ＆ coordination of CRM marketing campaigns in various marketing channels （E－mails, In－app messaging, Social Media etc.）.
• 3＋ years of work experience in marketing or CRM （in the online industry － an advantage）.
• BA degree – must, MBA – advantage or equivalent knowledge
• English Business level and Japanese Intermediate level at least （able to communicate with colleagues and write emails）.
• Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously in a fast－paced environment.
• Proven analytical competencies.
• Goal driven.
• Good understanding of company's vision and strong business orientation.
• Self－motivated go－getter who is driven to achieve results creatively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Logical problem－solving abilities.
• Open－minded and flexible to work with different background and functions.
• Positive thinking and “can do” approach.
• Learning ability.
• Ability to see the big picture.
• Focus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games – advantage.
• Management experience and skills – advantage.