• Analyze problems and determine plans for implementation.
• Manage projects assigned
• Use standard project management techniques and business practices.
• Document all methods, controls and processes.
• Develop and maintain standards, system design concepts and analysis techniques.
• Leading projects from conception to implementation.
• Responsible to work closely with the Client Manager and the rest of the team.
• 5＋ years’ experience with project management coordinating various projects
• IT Project Management.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
• Excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge with Customer Relationship Management systems is a plus
• Skilled in managing teams
• Proven track record of work stream management and tracking against a plan
• Project Management Certification
• Demonstrated Experience in JIRA, Microsoft Project
• Delivery Management
• Creating Project charter, Project scope and project schedule; managing daily, weekly and
monthly status meetings with the Project and Executive Teams.
• Maintaining key communication and ongoing dialogue with key stakeholders.
• Identifying all risks ＆ dependencies in the project, allocating it to individuals, planning response
and escalating at the right time （Risk Management）.
• Ensuring project adhere to organizational processes and procedures; managing key SLA metrics
and monitoring the overall performance.
• Clear and effective communication with team members
• Communication through English （native / TOEIC 730） and Japanese （native/N2 and upper）
• Minimum 10－15 years of experience in IT.
DESIRED SKILLS － NOT A MUST
• Experience with Insurance domain
• Communication through English and Japanese.
• Experience in offshore and onsite model.
• Experience in WebSphere or ETL or Integration Projects
• Certification in PMP （Optional）