Responsibilities and Performance Measures
• As President and Representative Director for Japan － the role has overall responsibilities for encouraging communication with the rest of the company working closely with investors, managing the sales performance, and delivering profitable achievement of sales goals.
• Success will require meeting objectives for sales, product volume, product mix, and other strategic goals; especially in building customer success, case studies and references which are critical to company success.
• BS in Engineering （Chemical, Mechanical ＆ Electrical） strongly preferred, and a graduate university degree is desirable. or equivalent knowledge desirable
Specialised Knowledge ＆ Skills
• Experience in “customer facing sales” in core vertical markets.
• Proficient in both English and Japanese communication
• Sales experience in software, with Minimum 4 years in a senior management position is required
• Established contacts and relationships with customers and channel partners.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results－driven environment.
• Experience with a customer－focused sales methodology and sales pipeline management.