Project / Service Description:
- Verify data within Master sources and confirm if it can meet finance requirement.
- Understand “as is” data requirement (s) from finance by raw data analysis and find out relevant fields in Trusted Master/Distribution Master.
- Raise query to relevant Data Owner and facilitate logging, tracking and remediation of data quality issue（s） and new data request（s）, if requirement gap or data quality concern found.
- Get accountable reason from data owner and explain it to finance users if finance requirement is not achieved or partially met.
- Provide data reconciliation and QA to new interfaces built on our new Reference Gateway
- Document test plans, execute test and document/evidence test results
- Provide status updates of the test to stakeholders.
- Assist with coordinating testing phases with application teams.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience of working as Business （BA） or Data Analyst （DA） or relevant experience in a similar role within technology.
- Good communication skills in English, Japanese （desirable）
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience of working with data in a Capital Markets/Banking/IB environment, preferable Reference data （highly desirable）
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team oriented environment.
- Team player that is able to work with people across different departments, countries and regions.
- Familiar with web development, Java and/or .NET highly desirable.